- I dream of the day when I don’t have “dial up”.
- I can’t get enough of this song.
- I miss the days when school was out and I’d stay up drinking black coffee until the little hours of the morning, sleeping in, waking up and making smoothies with my neighborhood girlfriends, spending the day at the beach and having sleepovers in the gazebo with my best friend nurturing our sunburns and drinking grasshoppers (I still have freckles on my shoulders from that summer day).
- I miss the smell of summer in our Michigan house. I’m remembering all of the life I lived in that little town. Those were what I call my “formative years”. Having Liz there for the week makes me so homesick for the country’s best kept secret: our home.
- Trader Joe’s Brie Shells & Cheese with asparagus is amazing and will ruin your idea of Mac and Cheese.
- I’m so thankful for the lessons I’m learning in the workplace as I’m agreeing with the truth that he “makes our efforts successful.” Still, I feel like I’m treading water…any progress/success I have really is GRACE.
- I’m realizing how abstract my day-to-day thought processes are. I’m so thankful for my man. He doesn’t know it but even his presence puts me at ease and has a way of properly aligning all of my perspectives. He makes me laugh and I am SO thankful! I love laughing. I have so much to learn from him.
- Pinterest is escape literature for the illiterate. I’m such a sucker. Wait, I really am a literate human…I’m finding top knot bun tutorials, home decorating ideas, idyllic nurseries and brilliant tips for life.
- I’m missing California & I can feel a new season coming on…